Mint and configure tokens and accounts.
Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for engineers who are looking to work at a startup where there will be new challenges and opportunities. DevOps Engineers are critical delivery team members in delivering our product to customers.
- Participate in architecture discussions and design of system infrastructure, systems operations and monitoring, and system scalability approach
- Write build and test scripts for software engineering projects
- Will work closely with the software development teams in defining their DevOps CI/CD pipeline and processes and implement and configure the DevOps tools with them
- Write and maintain shell scripts to automate system administration tasks
- System troubleshooting across the software platform
DevOps engineers should have a blend of experience in the following areas:
- Extensive experience deploying applications on public clouds such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, GCP
- Deep knowledge of AWS and Terraform; in particular VPC, CloudFront, S3, RDS, API Gateway, and Lambda
- Experience with CircleCI, Travis, or similar tools
- Experience with technologies such as Cassandra, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kafka, and Blockchain nodes a plus
- Experience with architecting the infrastructure configuration, security, and monitoring for large distributed systems a must
- Experience designing and building auto-scaling production systems
- Experience with configuring and building CI/CD workflows with Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.
- Experience automating and running containerize production workloads using Docker, Core OS rkt, or other containers, with container automation tools like Kubernetes, Mirantis, CloudFoundary, etc.
- Experience with configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.
To apply, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com
This job description is for informational purposes, to describe the primary duties, skills and abilities necessary to meet the requirements of this position. This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all requirements or essential functions; it is subject to change at any time.
OpenCrowd is an equal opportunity employer.
© 2005-2020 OpenCrowd Inc. New York