Mint and configure tokens and accounts.
Senior Systems Engineer
About Swirlds Labs:
Swirlds Labs was established with the mission to accelerate the future, built on Hedera – the most used, greenest, enterprise-grade public ledger for the decentralized economy. Our vision is to enable ‘Shared Worlds,’ where anyone can gather, collaborate, conduct commerce, and control their own online footprint. We will enable this vision by continuing to provide development and other support for the Hedera network, building community and enterprise solutions that enable fast, rapidly scalable adoption of Hedera network services, and cultivating ‘moonshot’ projects that will change the way humans and organizations interact in cyberspace.
About the role:
We are seeking a Senior Systems Engineer who will play a critical role in managing and enhancing our SaaS platforms and identity and access management infrastructure while also providing tier 3 support to resolve complex technical issues. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining systems and services while ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security.
You may find yourself doing all of the following:
- Implementing and maintaining identity and access management systems such as Okta and JumpCloud
- Overseeing SAAS-based platforms, including Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, Notion, GitHub, etc.
- Managing underlying network infrastructure aspects, including domain name management and DNS
- Participating in the creation and implementation of IT policies and procedures
- Supporting operational and cybersecurity requirements across the business
- Providing tier 3 support to the organization and training and guidance to other IT staff
- Acting as liaison between departments to gather business needs and requirement
- Staying current with the latest trends and technologies and evaluating opportunities with third parties to identify, develop, and implement operational and functional improvements of business systems
- 8+ years of experience in a systems engineer or similar role
- Experience operating in globally diverse organizations
- Familiarity with operating systems, such as Windows, MacOS, and Linux
- Excellent scripting skills with PowerShell and Bash
- Familiarity with automation tools such as Zapier, IFTT, n8n
- Understanding of ITIL and ability to establish and operate services under that model
- Familiarity with the zero trust model and ISO 27001 and SCO2 certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Other skills that are great to bring with you but that we can help you develop:
- Experience with virtualization or containerization (e.g., VMware, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Interest in or knowledge about Web3, Blockchain, Crypto