Mint and configure tokens and accounts.
Senior Director of Public Relations
About Swirlds Labs:
We are a fast-growing company built around a revolutionary technology — the hashgraph consensus algorithm. Hedera Hashgraph is well-suited to become the world’s first mass-adopted distributed public ledger because it is blazing fast, highly secure, and ensures fairness. We are on a mission to create a trusted and empowered digital future for everyone; a cyberspace where you work, play, buy, sell, create, and engage socially; where you have safety and privacy in your digital communities; where you feel confident when interacting with others; where you own and control your information. Join us and say, “Hello future.”
About the role:
We are seeking a highly experienced, dynamic Senior Director of PR to join our team at Swirlds Labs, supporting the Hedera ecosystem. Reporting to the SVP of Communications, you will be responsible for executing public relations strategies to enhance our brand image and drive awareness of our innovative technologies into Web3 and enterprise software audiences.
You may find yourself doing all of the following:
- Developing and implementing comprehensive PR plans and strategies to effectively communicate our key messages and initiatives to target audiences
- Identifying unique, non-traditional communication vehicles and venues for telling the Swirlds Labs and Hedera stories
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with journalists, influencers, and media outlets to secure media coverage and maximize brand exposure
- Leveraging strong interviewing skills to extract compelling stories of blockchain usage in real-world applications, on and off camera
- Creating compelling press releases, blogs, and other PR materials to effectively communicate our company's achievements, product launches, and thought leadership
- Collaborating with internal teams to identify and leverage PR and social media opportunities, such as speaking engagements, industry events, and awards
- Monitoring and analyzing media coverage, industry trends, and competitor activities to identify PR opportunities and develop proactive strategies
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels, including policymakers, executive teams, and technical developers
- PR experience, with a focus on Web3 and enterprise software industries. You’ll note we didn’t put a ‘number of years’ criteria here - show us what you’ve done, not how long you’ve been doing it
- Proven track record of driving PR strategies and securing media coverage
- Strong network of media contacts in the Web3 and enterprise software spaces
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - even in Web3, grammar, and spelling matter and make a first impression
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment across multiple, distributed audiences, and meet tight deadlines
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for Web3 and enterprise software, and you thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment, we would love to hear from you. Note: This role requires experience in both Web3 and enterprise software PR. Please make sure to highlight your experience in these areas in your application.
Other skills that are great to bring with you but that we can help you develop:
- Previous portfolio of on-camera/podcast recordings, OR comfort with hosting an on-camera podcast going forward