Mint and configure tokens and accounts.
Social Media Intern
Third Act Digital
We are looking for a social media maven, who loves to foster community around entertainment and theatre! You will be responsible for advocating for our social channels (IG, Twitter, TikTok, Slack) and engaging with the community regularly. You will work with our existing marketing team and be supported with content creation but will also be responsible for creating your own content for the platform.
- Foster community on Third Act Social channels (TikTok, IG, Twitter, Discord).
- Recruit and attract new members from the theatre and crypto communities.
- Identify existing communities for recruitment and outreach.
- Monitor and identify content trends and cultural moments to activate around.
- Produce graphics and content to share brand news.
- Work with leadership to develop messaging and outreach campaigns to grow community.
- Identify influencers and content creators to produce content on the brand’s behalf.
- Use templates to engage with influencers and creators.
- Monitor and report on community activity.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Active on social media, and understand the quick pace of content
- Has worked in a growth or marketing role
- A love of theatre and pop culture
- Curious, ambitious, looking to grow with an innovative company
- Google Sheets, Docs, Etc.
- This internship will begin over a 3 month period.
- This position is unpaid.
- Open to working remote, and are welcome to use our NY-based office.