Mint and configure tokens and accounts.
Sr. Developer, Full-stack
Third Act is a digital marketplace devoted to the theatre industry. Third Act exists to integrate the technologies of the future, with this historic art form. This team is supported by experienced professionals in the theatre producing space to create an accessible crypto platform for people to own a piece of their favorite performances.
Our founding team and producer network has worked with many high-profile shows including: Wicked, The Lion King, Kinky Boots, Burn This, and Network. Leading enterprise crypto-provider, Hedera Hashgraph, is involved in the Third Act platform and has provided the necessary system engineer access to produce the current product.
Full-Stack Developer We are looking for a Full-Stack developer who is excited to join a team at the ground floor. If you are a smart, curious professional who is looking to develop an industry changing product, this job is for you. You will be a key member of our team to aid in the integration of APIs including eCommerce, Hedera API, and work with Databases to contribute to a mobile and desktop experience that is simple, fast, and secure.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Write automated tests (integration and unit tests) for all code produced
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Qualifications Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields Experience working with the MERN or MEAN stacks (MongoDB, Express, React or Angular, and Node.js) Deadline and detail-oriented Strong analytical and critical thinking skills Familiarity with the cryptocurrency ecosystem (NFTs, smart contracts, etc.), React Native, and IaaS providers, such as AWS, is a plus.
Details: Open to starting monthly/weekly/hourly if needed This job is remote, with the option to attend our New York office