Mint and configure tokens and accounts.
Product Marketing Lead/Director
At TRM, we're on a mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people around the world. Our next-generation platform, which combines threat intelligence with machine learning, enables financial institutions and governments to detect cryptocurrency fraud and financial crime at an unprecedented scale.
As the Product Marketing Lead, your primary responsibility is to gain a comprehensive understanding of how TRM's products and solutions contribute to the success of both existing and prospective customers. This involves identifying the most significant outcomes that customers seek and the distinguishing features of TRM's products that align with those requirements. Your subsequent task is to create persuasive messaging, informative materials, and other strategies to educate TRM colleagues, prospects, customers, and the broader market on these value propositions. Ultimately, your efforts aim to generate leads and enhance TRM's win rates.
What you'll be doing at TRM:
- Conduct market and customer research to gather data and insights about core TRM customer segments and relevant personas within their interests, needs and purchasing decision drivers. Maintain a pulse on developments that impact buying intent or urgency, including developments in the regulatory space, partnerships and competitive landscape.
- Own the collection of competitive intelligence to inform product development and positioning work; publish to Sales and other relevant stakeholders.
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, messaging and solution packaging that resonates with priority segments; write and contribute to product collateral, web content, thought leadership and other audience-tailored assets
- Partner with Communications, Field Marketing and Demand Gen, Sales Enablement, Customer Education, Customer Success and Product teams to launch significant feature releases and take new products to market
- Synthesize customer and competitive insights to inform go-to-market campaign priorities, messaging and content, collaborating with Field and Demand Gen marketers on briefs for content and creative development, account targeting and audience development, channel planning, and sales enablement.
- Minimum 5 years of B2B product, industry, and solution marketing experience. Professional experience in SaaS, regtech, fintech, blockchain or related industries a plus.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to distill complex technical features and concepts into clear, succinct messaging.
- Experience conducting persona and market research, including via customer interviews and surveys.
- An ability to think in systems and leverage a variety of tactics, content formats, channels and resources to set strategic objectives and carry out coordinated plans against them.
- Curiosity about the sector and conscientiousness for the success of our customers
The TRM way
- We define high-impact targets through customer centricity, prioritization, and adaptability.
- We execute efficiently to achieve our goals through good judgment, velocity, and humility.
- We elevate our team’s performance through integrity, apprenticeship, and positivity.
Why TRM Labs
- Join a mission-driven company that's building a safer financial system for billions of people.
- Do meaningful work alongside a bright and humble team.
- Develop world-class products that are trusted by leading institutions and agencies.
- Tackle novel challenges in blockchain, data science, and threat intelligence.
- We've raised $150M from JPMorgan Chase, Visa, PayPal, Tiger Global, Bessemer, among others.
- Enjoy a remote-first workplace with hubs in San Francisco, Washington, DC, and London.
- Remote-first work environment, with optional in-person offices
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Premium health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA, HSA ,and 401K programs
- Life & disability coverage
- Generous paid time for vacation, volunteering, sick leave, and parental leave
- Fitness, co-working, and home office reimbursements
- Fertility, professional coaching, and mental health resources
We encourage you to reach out even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Do not worry about picking exactly the right job; we can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your passion and interests will set you apart, especially if your background or career is unconventional. Join us!
Something looks off?