Mint and configure tokens and accounts.
Senior Software Engineer, Infrastructure
At TRM, we're on a mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people around the world. Our next-generation platform, which combines threat intelligence with machine learning, enables financial institutions and governments to detect cryptocurrency fraud and financial crime at an unprecedented scale.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer at TRM Labs, you will play a critical role in our efforts to prevent cryptocurrency fraud and financial crime. Our goal is to build a safer financial system for billions of people, and we need highly available data infrastructure to achieve this. As a member of our team, you will collaborate closely with data scientists, engineers, and product managers to design, implement, and maintain scalable, secure, and highly available systems.
The impact you’ll have here:
- Developing software and tooling to facilitate greater automation, support, scalability, and operability of services.
- Use data to understand the availability, reliability, sustainability, and cost efficiency of our infrastructure and drive improvements
- Actively engage in systems hardening, compliance, and governance (e.g., SOC2, FedRAMP).
- Work with product and engineering leadership to set strategy, priorities, and mission for the Infrastructure team.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience designing, building and securing cloud infrastructure on AWS and GCP
- Highly proficient with modern Unix/Linux operating systems/distributions
- Experience with CI/CD, containers and/or virtualization, web servers, and databases.
- Experience defining SLOs/SLIs and implementing monitoring, alerting, and runbooks
- Strong skills with using Terraform to build Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Experience building tools to amplify developer productivity
- Experience working as part of a cloud center of excellence team
The TRM way
- We define high-impact targets through customer centricity, prioritization, and adaptability.
- We execute efficiently to achieve our goals through good judgment, velocity, and humility.
- We elevate our team’s performance through integrity, apprenticeship, and positivity.
Why TRM Labs
- Join a mission-driven company that's building a safer financial system for billions of people.
- Do meaningful work alongside a bright and humble team.
- Develop world-class products that are trusted by leading institutions and agencies.
- Tackle novel challenges in blockchain, data science, and threat intelligence.
- We've raised $150M from JPMorgan Chase, Visa, PayPal, Tiger Global, Bessemer, among others.
- Enjoy a remote-first workplace with hubs in San Francisco, Washington, DC, and London.
- Remote-first work environment, with optional in-person offices
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Premium health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA, HSA ,and 401K programs
- Life & disability coverage
- Generous paid time for vacation, volunteering, sick leave, and parental leave
- Fitness, co-working, and home office reimbursements
- Fertility, professional coaching, and mental health resources
We encourage you to reach out even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Do not worry about picking exactly the right job; we can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your passion and interests will set you apart, especially if your background or career is unconventional. Join us!