Mint and configure tokens and accounts.
At TRM, we're on a mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people around the world. Our next-generation platform, which combines threat intelligence with machine learning, enables financial institutions and governments to detect cryptocurrency fraud and financial crime at an unprecedented scale.
TRM Labs’ Comms team is on a mission to create a powerful global brand. We strategically manage the company's communication efforts, both externally and internally, to build a positive brand image, maintain strong relationships with media, analysts and other key stakeholders, and safeguard the organization's reputation.
The impact you’ll have here:
- Work with Head of Comms to plan and implement external communications activities and analyst relations to advance TRM’s communication goals and exceed strategic objectives.
- Develop media pitches, press releases and contributed articles
- Learn TRM’s media monitoring/contact database vendor (MuckRack) to develop and maintain media lists
- Track and document media coverage; compile and send company-wide coverage communications
- Post content and graphics to communication channels, including social media sites and website
- Monitor for trends and pitch opportunities
- Aggregate data and produce reports, including for internal communications, monthly departmental dashboard
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years in PR or Comms roles, either in-house or a PR agency.
- A strong writer, able to draft press releases, social media posts, bylines and both internal and external collateral
- An enthusiastic self-starter, taking initiative and ownership within the Comms function throughout TRM’s
- Previous experience with MuckRack is a plus
The TRM way
- We define high-impact targets through customer centricity, prioritization, and adaptability.
- We execute efficiently to achieve our goals through good judgment, velocity, and humility.
- We elevate our team’s performance through integrity, apprenticeship, and positivity.
Why TRM Labs
- Join a mission-driven company that's building a safer financial system for billions of people.
- Do meaningful work alongside a bright and humble team.
- Develop world-class products that are trusted by leading institutions and agencies.
- Tackle novel challenges in blockchain, data science, and threat intelligence.
- We've raised $150M from JPMorgan Chase, Visa, PayPal, Tiger Global, Bessemer, among others.
- Enjoy a remote-first workplace with hubs in San Francisco, Washington, DC, and London.
- Remote-first work environment, with optional in-person offices
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Premium health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA, HSA ,and 401K programs
- Life & disability coverage
- Generous paid time for vacation, volunteering, sick leave, and parental leave
- Fitness, co-working, and home office reimbursements
- Fertility, professional coaching, and mental health resources
We encourage you to reach out even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Do not worry about picking exactly the right job; we can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your passion and interests will set you apart, especially if your background or career is unconventional. Join us!