Mint and configure tokens and accounts.
Equipment Design Engineer
TxMQ IT Solutions & Staffing
Our client is in search of an individual with systems design experience to take on an exciting role in the custom high-pressure process equipment and systems industry. The position will be based just outside of Cleveland, Ohio.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
Base salary for this direct hire position will be commensurate with experience, in the range of $80k - 100k, and will also include bonus and a full benefits package of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, tuition assistance and much more! Benefits start after 30 days of employment.
The Design Engineer will play a key role in the growth of the company’s business portfolio through the design and installation of equipment and systems that support the company’s applications to the various industries that they serve. The primary responsibility will be to oversee equipment-based projects used in gas applications supporting the Regional Company and Strategic account sales. The Design Engineer is responsible for all aspects of equipment development and implementation.
- BS in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is ideal
- 1-3 years of project design / engineering experience – full lifecycle – initial design / development through install / implementation – cradle to grave ideal
- Experience designing industrial equipment. Preference given to candidates with experience in standard and custom capital equipment, process or high pressure gas systems, familiarity with systems and equipment designed for metals and chemical industrial market sectors.
- Capable of traveling up to approximately 20% (including overnight as required) and working weekends and/or holiday as needed to meet project schedules, equipment commissioning and follow-up customer support.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong understanding of fluid dynamics for compressible fluids preferred.
- Experience with process gasses or chemicals (e.g. nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, etc.) a plus.
- Experience using Inventor/AutoCAD. Experience with Aspen (chemical modeling) Software a big plus!